Web Application Development is a very wide term. Under Web Application Development all the development work is covered which is going to accessible from web or World Wide Web. This can be anything in term of Website Designing, Actual HTML Coding or Programming of the web pages, backend programming of the web applications and any custom web server configuration via the global web configuration files. Generally under web application development refers to non web related design work such as programming and coding for the websites.
Web Application Development or Web Development is the one of the fastest growing IT Industry in the world. The web development industry is expected to grow 15-20% by year 2010 and it is growing because most of the companies are willing to have their workflow web application for the easy management and overall growth estimation.
In the market there is lots of web development software and web development application available for custom web developments. Microsoft .NET and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL & PHP) are two main web development tools available in the market.
These days most of the Web Application Development application are e-commerce ready and they became very popular because everybody wants to save time by ordering their required items and products online. There are few big e-commerce application like Amazon.com, E-bay, Buy.com are very much popular.
The popular web application development tools are:
- WYSIWY editors (What You See is What You Get Editors)
- ASP (Active Server Pages)
- CMS System (Content management system)
- DHTML (Dynamic Hyper Text Markup Language)
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
- e-marketing (Electronic Marketing also known as E-mail Marketing)
- HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language)
- ColdFusion Web Development Tool
- JSP (Java Server Pages)
- Macromedia Flash is an Rich Media Development Tool
- MySQL Database
- Object Oriented Programming
- Java Applet
- Query language
- MS-SQL (Microsoft Syntax Query Language)
- VBScript (Visual Basic Script)
- Macromedia Dream weaver for Web design
- Microsoft Front Page for the Website Design and HTML Editing
- RoR (Ruby on Rails) Programming Languag
Have any more questions? If so, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.